Big Question

Some say that if you tell a lie long enough and often enough its becomes the truth, so...
are lies the truth?

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What a character


Recently I read Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe and book about adventure, isolation and the human need for companionship. The main character Robinson Crusoe, connected with me as more of an example of traits I would like to emulate and traits I would like to avoid. His traits like selflessness and self-reliance, which Daniel Defoe gave him through the use of irony and miracles, gave me an example of how to act under pressure. Although his traits of condescension were less then acceptable. Like all other characters in the world they possess traits that make them people we strive to be like and traits we would rather not have.

No comments:

Post a Comment