Big Question

Some say that if you tell a lie long enough and often enough its becomes the truth, so...
are lies the truth?

Monday, September 16, 2013

Declaration of learning independence

In the course of human events, when a education system does not reflect the tools or demands of the present day, it become necessary to determine ones own learning experience. I Shane Hunter then hereby declare that I will develop my own learning and curriculum separate from the institution of the present day educational system. I will build my learning on the bases of personal advancement in both my mental life and academic life. I will use to the full capacity the tools that Dr.Preston has set forth and utilize his knowledge. lastly I will develop my ability to learn without the "hand" of formal education in order to have the skills necessary to increase my abilities after I finish my formal education

No comments:

Post a Comment