Big Question

Some say that if you tell a lie long enough and often enough its becomes the truth, so...
are lies the truth?

Monday, August 19, 2013

Reflections on week 1

  1. for the amount of work that is involved in this course I feel I am ready to "belly up to the bar" and give it 100%. as far as family issues that would inhibit me from achieving high in the class, there are some but this blog is not the place to discuss such things.
  2. I have had the great fortune to be taught and listen to some of the greatest minds I could imagine. if I was to decide which one would have been the best experience is would be hands down H.O.B.Y. I believe this to be the best  because for the first time a group of my peers (equally as talented in leadership) were gathered together in our common craving to become better at what we did. The atmosphere was electric with smart people eager to learn and frankly it was awesome. I will never forget the feeling of waking up at 5 am and going to bed at 11 pm with a day of full learning and loving every second of it. It felt like a hippy commune, but  not in the negative connotation, in the sense that in 11 hours I had 150 brothers and sisters in learning.
  3. the idea of open learning interests me because I don't yet have a full grasp on what that even means, and I love finding things out. I am a little concerned that the work load will be a lot but I think I can handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment