Big Question

Some say that if you tell a lie long enough and often enough its becomes the truth, so...
are lies the truth?

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hafta/Wanna

Habits that are formed in high school are both permanent and temporary.On the surface obviously if one has a habit of procrastination that will carry on until the cycle is broken, whereas immaturities go with age. I would only home that when I graduate high school that the desperation of life on ones own will awaken me to be more conscious of my decisions. In the real world to balance what we want to do and what we need to do is a careful act. "All work and no play make johnny a very dull boy," the famous quote from The Shining illustrates that one must have both work and play to be functional and happy. To achieve that is a entirely different matter all together and a task that one must reconcile with oneself. For me I try to devote at least a hour at the beginning of the day and an hour at the end of the day toward reflection and personal pondering, and it has worked pretty good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment